MHFT - MHF Trainer Refresher Course
It is best practice for MHF trainers receive refresher training to maintain their basic skills and update with new training methodologies and any changes related to MHF training procedures and regulations.
Refresher training mitigates skills fade, identifies knowledge gaps and training needs and can alleviate deficiencies in current training protocols.
"The knowledge and skill the instructor possessed were beyond impressive, orchestrating the teaching potential from all my fellow students of varied styles to produce confident and competent individuals, who I’ve no doubt will do on to great success in their respective fields."
Our 1-day refresher course will assist Maintenance Human Factors trainers in remaining current with the latest methodologies, and to deliver the most recent information to their colleagues and delegates.
MHF Refresher Course Content
- Design, implementation, and evaluation of MHF training
- Review of training techniques - facilitation, practical training tips
- Creating the optimum training environment
- Classroom challenges
- Online training, challenges, and top tips
- Implications of Covid and restart activities
- Threat and Error Management - threats, human error, error management
- Regulation and legislation
Get more information on a bespoke course for your organisation
MHFT Refresher Courses are available at Global Training Centre, online and in-house. Enter your details below to receive more information on bespoke training for your organisation.