Ramp Resource Management Trainers Course
The RRM Trainers and Instructors course is for personnal who will deliver Ramp Resource Management training with their organisation including ground service providers and airports.
The RRM Trainers and Instructors course is 5 days of training and is suitable for personnel who will be involved in training and developing human factors skills within their organisation. This highly facilitative and interactive programme covers the core elements of human factors including the ECAST RRM syllabus and develops skills, knowledge and expertise in the planning, design and delivery of effective human factors training sessions.
The course package includes comprehensive materials with copyright licence for use for the purpose of training staff employed by the client organisation. The course provides skills in training development enabling the student to develop further materials reflecting the unique nature and requirements of their organisation.
The RRM Instructor course pakage includes:
- Comprehensive RRM trainer manual
- PowerPoint presentations
- Course handouts
- Copyright license for internal training
- Accident investigation reports & case studies
- Courtesy transport from Manchester (MAN) or Liverpool (LPL) Airports
- Conducted in our dedicated training centre, not a hotel room!
- Courtesy daily transport between local hotels and our training centre
- High quality refreshments and lunch on course training days
- Certification on completion of course