Cabin Crew Resource Management Trainers Course
The Global Air Training CRMT course has been continually developed over 25 years and is widely recognised as the gold standard for training professional CRM trainers. Human factors training for cabin crew has developed considerably since its introduction and the requirements are now much more operationally orientated. The principle that human error is ubiquitous and inevitable is widely accepted, as is the understanding that people help to create safety. The development and training of effective threat and error management strategies now forms the core of many operators’ CRM training programmes.
Our Cabin Crew Resource Management Trainers Course is designed for those who will be involved with the delivery of CRM training programs for cabin crew and/or groups of combined cabin crew and pilots. The course programme fulfils the CRM training requirements of EASA, FAA, ICAO and all major regulatory bodies worldwide.
CRM training encompasses a wide range of knowledge, skills and attitudes including communication, decision making, threat and error management, safety culture and cultural differences; together with all the human dimensions which each of these areas entails.
The recent CRMI course I attended at Global Air Training has proved to be one of the highest quality instructional reviews I have attended. From the pre-learning package to the final presentation & evaluation Global Air Training has shown to be the most effective provider of aviation instructor skills training
The 5 day course covers the scientific basis of CRM training, and examples and case studies of human factor related aviation incidents and accidents.
Students develop the facilitation skills which are crucial to effective CRM training. The training develops the required knowledge and skills to enable the participant to deliver effective, practical CRM training which addresses the specific nature of their company’s operations.
The course is now offered with additional certification of Level 3 Award in the Delivery of Training. The Level 3 ADT certificate is a nationally recognised training qualification accredited by the Regulated Qualifications Framework (RQF) and OFQUAL.
- 5 days classroom training
- Pre and post course access to GAT Learning Management System (LMS)
- Extensive LMS resources
- CRM Trainer's Manual
- Cabin CRM Trainer's Manual
- PowerPoint presentations
- Investigation reports and studies
- Copyright permission for use of course materials within your organisation
- Certification on completion of course
- ISO9001 certified organisation
- Courtesy transport from Manchester (MAN) or Liverpool (LPL) Airports
- Delivered at our well resourced training centre, not a hotel room!
- Courtesy daily transport from local hotels
- High quality refreshments and lunch on course training days
Sample Cabin Crew Resource Management Course Program
- Course introduction
- The role of facilitation in CRM
- The effective use of questions
- Developing a professional presentation
- Structured and effective feedback
- Introduction to CRM
- Authority requirements
- Group work exercise
- Delegate presentations
- Effective communication
- Threat and error management
- COVID considerations
- Non-Technical Skills Assessment - NOTECHS
- Case study
- Delegate presentations
- Situational awareness
- Standard operating procedures
- Decision making
- Identification of passenger human factors
- Case Study
- Surprise and startle
- Resilience development
- Fatigue and sleep disturbance
- Fatigue case study
- Practical exercise
- Prepare final assessment presentations
- Delegate final assessment presentations
- Feedback and debrief
- General synopsis
Get more information on a bespoke course for your organisation
Cabin Crew Resource Management Trainer Courses are available at Global Training Centre, online and in-house. Enter your details below to receive more information on bespoke training for your organisation.