Cabin Crew Resource Management Trainers Course
Global Air Training's Cabin Crew Resource Management Trainers Course is the gold standard for professional CRM trainers and has been continually developed over 25 years.
Our course is designed to fulfil the CRM training requirements of major regulatory bodies worldwide, including EASA, FAA, and ICAO. You will learn about the latest developments in human factors training for cabin crew, with a focus on operational orientation, threat and error management, and safety culture.
Over the course of 5 days, you will gain a deep understanding of communication, decision-making, cultural differences, and other human dimensions that play a crucial role in aviation safety. Our training program covers the scientific basis of CRM training, along with case studies of human factor related aviation incidents and accidents.
We also provide hands-on facilitation skills training to ensure that you can deliver effective, practical CRM training tailored to the specific needs of your company's operation.
The recent CRMI course I attended at Global Air Training has proved to be one of the highest quality instructional reviews I have attended. From the pre-learning package to the final presentation & evaluation Global Air Training has shown to be the most effective provider of aviation instructor skills training
In addition to earning your CRMT qualification, you'll also receive an OFQUAL-accredited training qualification, the Level 3 Award in Training Delivery. This internationally recognised training qualification is accredited by the Regulated Qualifications Framework (RQF) and OFQUAL and serves as a solid foundation for delivering training in multiple disciplines.
Flexibile delivery options
You can choose how to take the CRMT course - in person at our UK training center or online via Virtual Instructor Led Training (VILT) and our advanced learning portal or in-house at your location.
Plus, you can rest assured that you're working with an ISO9001-certified organisation that consistently meets customer and regulatory requirements.
- 5 days classroom training
- Pre and post course access to GAT Learning Management System (LMS)
- Extensive LMS resources
- CRM Trainer's Manual
- Cabin CRM Trainer's Manual
- PowerPoint presentations
- Investigation reports and studies
- Copyright permission for use of course materials within your organisation
- Certification on completion of course
- ISO9001 certified organisation
- Courtesy transport from Manchester (MAN) or Liverpool (LPL) Airports
- Delivered at our well resourced training centre, not a hotel room!
- Courtesy daily transport from local hotels
- High quality refreshments and lunch on course training days
Sample Cabin Crew Resource Management Course Program
- Course introduction
- The role of facilitation in CRM
- The effective use of questions
- Developing a professional presentation
- Structured and effective feedback
- Introduction to CRM
- Authority requirements
- Group work exercise
- Delegate presentations
- Effective communication
- Threat and error management
- COVID considerations
- Non-Technical Skills Assessment - NOTECHS
- Case study
- Delegate presentations
- Situational awareness
- Standard operating procedures
- Decision making
- Identification of passenger human factors
- Case Study
- Surprise and startle
- Resilience development
- Fatigue and sleep disturbance
- Fatigue case study
- Practical exercise
- Prepare final assessment presentations
- Delegate final assessment presentations
- Feedback and debrief
- General synopsis
Get more information on a bespoke course for your organisation
Cabin Crew Resource Management Trainer Courses are available at Global Training Centre, online and in-house. Enter your details below to receive more information on bespoke training for your organisation.