CRM Trainer Assessor Course
EASA Part ORO requires that the operator ensures that the CRM Trainers (CRMT/CRMI) and Assessors (CRMTE/CRMIE) it employs are 'suitably qualified' and that external providers meet regulatory requirements. The operator must be able to demonstrate how this is achieved. Competency standards for CRM Trainers are described in Part ORO. AMC3 ORO. FC.115, GM7 ORO.FC.115, and Appendices 2 and 3 give further guidance.
"A prospective CRMTE should undergo training designed to equip them with the relevant Examiner competencies prior to being assessed as a CRMTE. "
The GAT CRMT Assessor training course provides the necessary training and skills to comply with EASA and CAA requirements for the appointment of CRMT examiners.
- Course introduction
- Trainer and student introductions
- Course aims and objectives
- Student exercise using video example
- Video example
- Written observation from video example
- Understanding the regulations
- Regulatory documentation
- Qualification of a CRM Trainer and criteria required for CRMT assessors
- CRMT Assessor, a day in the life of...
- Pre-observation preparation, liaison and
- CRMT briefing and observation of CRMT during training delivery
- CRMT debriefing and feedback
- Video example
- Overview to report writing
- Effective report writing
- Report writing exercise
- Report forms
- Post observation administration
- Record keeping (authority/company requirements)
- Post observation paperwork - assessment form
- Managing a failure
- Managing CRMT Assessor standards within the company
- Practical application using video example
- Video example, role play debrief scenarios
- Written report of observations (as a group/pairs)
- Reviews of report
CRMT Assessor Courses are available at our Training Centre, online and in-company. Enter your details below to receive more information on training for your organisation.