CRM Trainer Refresher Course
EASA Part ORO regulations require that CRM Trainers attend an appropriate CRMT/CRMI course and attend a CRMT refresher course every 3 years. Global Air Training CRMT courses deliver full compliance with EASA requirements and also with CAA, FAA and ICAO requirements for both flight deck and cabin crew training.
The CRMT refresher course is 1 day and complies with the requirements of EASA for all CRMT to attend a refresher course every 3 years.
The recent CRMI course I attended at Global Air Training has proved to be one of the highest quality instructional reviews I have attended. From the pre-learning package to the final presentation & evaluation Global Air Training has shown to be the most effective provider of aviation instructor skills training
This course will:
- Update and familiarise participants with new amendments to regulations
- Update and offer new ideas for courseware topics
- Discuss new methodologies and training elements
- Review and discuss new procedures and lessons learned
- Fulfil the EASA CRMT 3yr refresher course requirement
CRM Trainer Refresher Syllabus
- CAA and EASA regulations relating to CRMT
- Recap of qualification, training, assessment, recency/renewal, references
- Training challenges and successes
- Virtual online training – benefits, issues, top tips
- Training techniques
- Updating subjects
- Developing case studies
- Update and new ideas for case studies
- Retrospective session plan
Get more information on a bespoke course for your organisation
CRMT Refresher Courses are available at Global Training Centre, online and in-house. Enter your details below to receive more information on bespoke training for your organisation.